US 2024 Global Advisory Summer Analyst
Summer Analysts will focus on a broad range of Mergers and Acquisitions, Debt Advisory, Restructuring, and Equity Capital Markets advisory assignments. Day-to-day responsibilities will include: financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations and contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program with an anticipated graduation date no later than May 2025
- Demonstrated academic excellence; GPA of 3.2 or higher
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Significant coursework completed in or experience with business, basic accounting, finance and economic concepts
- Completion of an internship in finance or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative skill, writing skills, communication skills; and computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to balance academic and extracurricular activities
Expected base salary for this internship in our New York Office will be based on a range of $110,000 - $120,000 per year at the commencement of employment, pro-rated for the length of employment. Market and organizational factors may also be considered.
The deadline to apply is 11:55pm ET on March 12.